Media Factory: We improve the ecosystem of Media Innovation across Latin America
We help media companies to grow and find sustainable business models researching the best digital practices around the world. Since 2015 we’ve been helping media companies to reach their audience with funding, support and mentorship. We help to spur innovation in media across the entire ecosystem of news across Latin America.
We support content and tech companies focused on media. Our team is part of the most innovative network in media landscape around the world. Media Party is leaded by Mariano Blejman, a former Knight Fellow of the International Center For Journalists.
Products, services and experience
Audience development. We can help you to invest your resources to reach your maximum market share.
Business development. Our team find the best practices in revenue streams following the experience of major game changers worldwide.
Trainings. We develop trainings, boot camps and hackathons across the region.
Some of our partners
During the last 10 years our members team have worked with renowned partners like Google News Intiative, Facebook Journalism Project, Mozilla Foundation, Knight Foundation, International Center For Journalists, Omidyar Newtork, International Center For Journalists, Open Society Foundation, North Base Media, Automattic, Amazon, NXTP Labs and Globant among other global partners. We also support Media Party, the biggest media innovation gathering across Latin America.
Our work featured
- 10 things you need to know about Media Factory (ICFJ)
- Risk investments in Media (Fundación Gabriel García Márquez)
- Digital media successful (America Economia)
- Doing the tango with Media innovation (ICFJ)
- If like were just like Media Party (Douglas Arellanes, SourceFabric)
- Al periodista latinoamericano le falta visión de negocio (Pulso Social)
- World Largets Media Party propels an era of media innovation (Knight Foundation)
- Media Party Argentina: Trying to Unravel the Impact of Fake News in the Post-Truth Era (The Mozilla Information Trust Initiative heads to Latin America this week)
Get in touch
Media Factory LLC
2443 Fillmore St #380-107885
San Francisco, CA 94115
Media Factory. All rights reserved.